Fashion Friday: Mis outfits de ropa Semana 48, Fashion Friday: My outfits Week 48


Perdonar por no poder publicar mis outfits ayer, pero aquí los teneis mis looks de esta semana!!!
Sorry that yesterday I couldn´t publish my week outfits, but here they are my outfits of the week!!!

Son fáciles rápidos, cómodas y también son muy sencillas creo que ya poco a poco vais conociendo mi estilo!
They are quick, comfortable, easy and also very very simple, I think you had started already to know more my style!

Espero que os guste,
I hope you like it,

Viernes 22 de Noviembre, 
Friday 22th of November,  

Lunes 25 de Noviembre, 
Monday 25th of November, 



Martes 26 de Noviembre, 
Tuesday 26th of November,


Jueves 28 de Noviembre, 
Thursday 28th of November, 


Espero que os hayan gustado!
I hope you liked it!

Hasta la próxima y aquí os dejo más Fashion Friday y más post de belleza, 
Until next time and here yo have more Fashion Friday chapters and more beauty posts

Ser felices, 
Be happy, 

♡ Silvia ♡